A character string with the following requirements:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one non-alphanumeric character (such as one of the following: !, @, #)
- Is not the same as the username
- Not the same as the previous 10 passwords
The master account can invite three types of users: Administrators, Agents, and Read-Only.
- Admins have the privileges as the master, which includes creating, deleting and changing settings inside experiences, analyze and update verification results, and invite additional users.
- Agents can review verification data and update results.
- Read Only users cannot make changes, but can analyze data and take notes. This type of access is recommended for auditors.
Yes, audit logs are available per verification to check who's altered a record.
"Rejected Validation" results if a user is underage or if a fraud attempt is detected by failing any of the validations.
"Manual Review" results if the mistake is probably user error rather than deliberate fraud. Common mistakes might include blank data, and missing documents
Updated 30 days ago