Use the Video Agreement merit to collect verbal consent from your users with a selfie video. When paired with Biometric Verification, you can also use the video to validate user identities.
- Web SDK (Mobile)
- iOS SDK
- Android SDK
- Make sure that your users said what was expected in less than 1 minute
There are 3 main steps to set up the Video Consent Check merit:
- Setup your metamap on the dashboard
- Integrate or use MetaMap's Direct Link
- Process verification results
The first step to setting up a Video Consent Check merit is to create a new metamap in the Dashboard. Once you've created a new metamap, add the Video Consent Check product to the user flow.
- Add a script for your users to read.
- Select the language that the users must read.
- Select whether you want to add Facematch to verify your user’s identity
- Select your text matching level (0 being a strict match between the user’s speech and the script, 100 being accept anything the user says)
💡 The script must have a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 280 characters.
Use our SDK integration if you want to use MetaMap's verification tools but design your own experience for your users.
- Setup the metamap for Video Consent Check in the dashboard
- Install and implement an SDK framework
- Process Verification Results
In the dashboard, visit the Verifications tab, and click on Verification to review the results.
Updated 10 months ago